Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tiffany the Blogger !!!

Thank goodness I have 16 weeks to complete this 11-week course. I am no computer person. So, I was in no hurry to get started...
I'm good with the stuff I use everyday like Millenium, Google, Amazon etc. But new stuff can be like a tough math problem. Math is hard for me... I'm a good student: but lots of tutorials will be needed!
I read blogs on AOL all the time. I enjoy the up to the minute opinions about goings-on in the world. However creating my own blog has taken a few hours-between customer service here in Childrens. I am looking forward to learning about different uses of the web. If I get a head start, I'll know what my soon to be teenage son is talking about.

Thanks girls for making this opportunity available.

Tiffany

1 comment:

missjan said...

tiffany you make me feel much better. slowly but surely i'll comealong. thanks